Your privacy is important to us. We respect it and are committed to protecting it. Below, we explain our privacy practices and how your information is collected and used to optimize the experience on this website.
1 - What is personal data?
Personal data is all information of any kind, collected on any kind of medium, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identifiable information is defined as the set of information that can lead to the identification of a specific person, in particular by reference to an identifier (such as an identification number or location data).
Our company only collects data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
2 - What kind of personal information do we collect?
Sometimes we ask for personal identification data when you request a service, answer a survey, participate in a contest, exchange correspondence with us or take other actions.
You can always decide whether to proceed with any action that requests personal information.
However, if you do not want to provide the requested data, you may not be able to complete the desired action. Similarly, when you visit our website, we will collect information known as "clickstreams" (IP address, domain name, etc.). This information, combined with the data you have provided us with, allows us to personalize your visits.
3 - What personal data do we process and how do we collect it?
For the different purposes, we may collect the following information:
- identification data;
- contact data (such as mobile phone, address or e-mail);
- banking, financial and transaction data (such as IBAN or tax identification number);
- location data (such as IP address);
As a rule, our company does not collect any special data, such as health data or data relating to misdemeanours or criminal offences.
4 - Why do we use personal data?
All data collected and processed by our company is based on one of the following conditions of legitimacy:
- Consent: when the collection is preceded by your express, specific and informed consent, through written support or via the web. We collect your consent, for example, for the purposes of subscribing to newsletters, providing a service, etc.
- Contract or pre-contractual arrangements: this condition will be met when we process your data for the purposes of programme management and financing and cooperation protocols or supply and service contracts.
- The fulfilment of legal obligations: when the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation. This includes, for example, communication of data to other public, fiscal or judicial bodies.
5 - How long do we keep your data?
Our company only processes and retains your data for the period necessary for the pursuit or completion of the purposes for which they are intended, in compliance with the maximum period necessary to comply with contractual, legal or regulatory obligations.
As a general rule, and where there is a contract that legitimizes the processing of your data, our company will retain such data for as long as such contractual relationship exists. Other circumstances exist, such as the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligations (for example, for the purpose of fulfilling fiscal obligations, personal data regarding invoicing must be kept for a maximum period of ten years from the act's practice), as well as pending legal proceedings, which may legitimize your data being kept for a longer period of time.
6 - What are your rights?
- Right of access: the right to obtain information concerning the processing of your data and its characteristics (in particular the type of data, the purpose of the processing, to whom your data may be disclosed, storage period and which data you have to provide obligatorily or optionally).
- Right of rectification: you can request that your data be rectified by requiring them to be accurate and up-to-date
- Right to have your data deleted or "Right to be forgotten": you can ask for your data to be deleted if you consider that there are no valid grounds for keeping your data and provided that there is no other valid ground for such processing (such as performance of a contract or fulfilment of a legal or regulatory obligation).
- Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of processing or the limitation of processing to certain categories of data or purposes.
- Right to Portability: you can request that your data be sent in digital form and in a commonly used format that allows re-use of your information. Alternatively, you can request that the data be transmitted to another entity which becomes responsible for processing your information.
- Right of opposition: you may object to certain purposes provided that there are no legitimate interests overriding your interests. One example of this right concerns opposition to direct marketing purposes.
How can you exercise your rights?
All of the rights described above can be exercised, subject to the limitations provided by applicable law, by written request through our website, in the contact section, or by email to email@example.com.
7 - How do we protect your personal information?
To ensure the security of your information, we have established a number of security measures. Your data is stored on secure networks, which can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights and respect the confidential nature of such information.
Notwithstanding these measures, when you provide personal information on the Internet there is a risk that it may be intercepted and used by third parties beyond our control. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you provide over the Internet.
8 - Who has access to your personal information and to what extent?
Apart from our company and for the purposes described above, we do not sell, exchange or transfer your personal data to third parties in any form. Your personal information may be transferred to external subcontractors to provide certain services to us and may be used for better service. We require such third party vendors to keep your personal information secure and confidential. We also require these contractors to use the personal information only on behalf of Sociprime Field Merchandising, SA
You may at any time choose not to allow the sharing of your personal information with third parties. Such a request must be made through our website, in the contact section, or simply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9 - Links
To improve the services provided, we may include links to third-party websites. Sociprime Field Merchandising, SA is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We recommend that you read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours. Sociprime Field Merchandising, SA cannot be held responsible for the content and activities of third party websites.
10 - Cookies
In the future, we may choose to modify or update this policy, either due to changes in legislation or in order to cover new Internet developments. We therefore reserve the right to make any such changes and request that you visit this page regularly, as such changes may affect you as a visitor to our site.
12 - Contact us
To clarify any questions regarding this policy or privacy aspects of our products/services, please contact us:
Sociprime Field Merchandising, SA
Estrada de Paço de Arcos,
Urbanização Sulim Armz.80,
Alto da Bela Vista, 2
2735-340 Agualva - Cacém
+351 219 156 400